Terms & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means any/all of the Casa & Co. Accommodation suite of Properties including: "Casa Allegra", 10 High Street Trentham, Garden Studio, 10 High Street, Trentham, Casa Adagio, 23 Ingrow Lane, Daylesford, Casa Andante, 8 High Street, Trentham and all fixtures, fittings and equipment pertaining to the Property/s.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
Deposit of 50% non- refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Your Booking is split into two portions – the non- refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
• Balance of the rental amount will be payable 4 weeks prior to occupancy.
Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded
We have a minimum night’s stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum night’s stay policy.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
4. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $500 (or credit card details / at the owners discretion) is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
6. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days
• Check-in/check-out procedure will be as follows: a code for the keypad will be provided to you the day before your arrival. This code will be unique for your stay. Please text the manager when you arrive and when you depart.
7. NUMBER OF GUESTS
Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial.
Parties and gatherings of any size are strictly forbidden unless prior approval is given in writing by Casa And Co. If an event is permitted, special conditions will apply including additional charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise especially when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10:00pm.
• Breach of these conditions may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
If you are hosting a celebration you must be aware that the any additional guests attending (in addition to the guests booked in as sleeping in the house) are your responsibility.
We will not accept liability for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage to persons and property arising in any way from those attending your gathering / event.
If you are arranging for any caterers, we must be made aware of that and you must make sure that the caterers / providers have their own insurance cover.
We recommend that you take out insurance to cover your guests for your event, there are many options that exist.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
It is the Guest's responsibility to ensure the safety of all people at the property at all times. It is important to note if you have small children that the stairs on the back veranda and the 3 wood fires do not have child barriers. By renting the property you agree that it is entirely your responsibility to keep your children away from these areas.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property.
12. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property however it is best that we state the following conditions.
• You must comply with all applicable Stayz House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. Details of the House Rules are in the information folder on the kitchen bench.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over- night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
THE BBQ must be cleaned.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual
cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. Heaters, electric blankets and lights must be switched off. You may leave the dishwasher running.
• Smoking is permitted in the Property but only outside the house. An ashtray is on the back veranda. Cigarette butts are not to be thrown into the garden beds.
13. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.